A nosa taberna úsase para debater sobre cuestións técnicas, políticas e normas, e todo tipo de operacións e temas relacionados coa Wikisource. Cree unha nova conversa
|A Taberna: Galipedia - Galizionario - Commons - Wikisource - Galilibros - Wikiquote|
- 1 Wikimania 2016 Scholarships - Deadline soon!
- 2 2016 WMF Strategy consultation
- 3 Server switch 2016
- 4 Espazo de nomes "Autor:"
- 5 Open call for Project Grants
- 6 Save/Publish
- 7 RevisionSlider
- 8 Grants to improve your project
- 9 Creative Commons 4.0
- 10 Password reset
- 11 Adding to the above section (Password reset)
- 12 New way to edit wikitext
- 13 Review of initial updates on Wikimedia movement strategy process
- 14 Overview #2 of updates on Wikimedia movement strategy process
- 15 We invite you to join the movement strategy conversation (now through April 15)
- 16 Start of the 2017 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees elections
- 17 Read-only mode for 20 to 30 minutes on 19 April and 3 May
- 18 Voting has begun in 2017 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees elections
- 19 Beta Feature Two Column Edit Conflict View
- 20 RevisionSlider
- 21 Join the next cycle of Wikimedia movement strategy discussions (underway until June 12)
- 22 Start of the 2017 Wikimedia Foundation Funds Dissemination Committee elections
- 23 Improved search in deleted pages archive
- 24 Accessible editing buttons
- 25 Changes to the global ban policy
- 26 New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers
- 27 AdvancedSearch
- 28 Update on page issues on mobile web
- 29 Bot rights for User:Wikisource-bot
- 30 Addition of glWS to global bots
- 31 Global preferences are available
- 32 Consultation on the creation of a separate user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS
- 33 New user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS
- 34 New user group for editing sitewide CSS / JS
- 35 Editing of sitewide CSS/JS is only possible for interface administrators from now
- 36 Read-only mode for up to an hour on 12 September and 10 October
- 37 The GFDL license on Commons
- 38 Words hyphenated across pages in Wikisource are now joined
Wikimania 2016 Scholarships - Deadline soon![editar]
- Por favor, axude a traducir á súa lingua
A reminder - applications for scholarships for Wikimania 2016 in Esino Lario, Italy, are closing soon! Please get your applications in by January 9th. To apply, visit the page below:
2016 WMF Strategy consultation[editar]
- Por favor, axude a traducir á súa lingua
The Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) has launched a consultation to help create and prioritize WMF strategy beginning July 2016 and for the 12 to 24 months thereafter. This consultation will be open, on Meta, from 18 January to 26 February, after which the Foundation will also use these ideas to help inform its Annual Plan. (More on our timeline can be found on that Meta page.)
Your input is welcome (and greatly desired) at the Meta discussion, 2016 Strategy/Community consultation.
Apologies for English, where this is posted on a non-English project. We thought it was more important to get the consultation translated as much as possible, and good headway has been made there in some languages. There is still much to do, however! We created m:2016 Strategy/Translations to try to help coordinate what needs translation and what progress is being made. :)
If you have questions, please reach out to me on my talk page or on the strategy consultation's talk page or by email to email@example.com.
Server switch 2016[editar]
The Wikimedia Foundation will be testing its newest data center in Dallas. This will make sure Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia wikis can stay online even after a disaster. To make sure everything is working, the Wikimedia Technology department needs to conduct a planned test. This test will show whether they can reliably switch from one data center to the other. It requires many teams to prepare for the test and to be available to fix any unexpected problems.
They will switch all traffic to the new data center on Tuesday, 19 April.
On Thursday, 21 April, they will switch back to the primary data center.
Unfortunately, because of some limitations in MediaWiki, all editing must stop during those two switches. We apologize for this disruption, and we are working to minimize it in the future.
You will be able to read, but not edit, all wikis for a short period of time.
- You will not be able to edit for approximately 15 to 30 minutes on Tuesday, 19 April and Thursday, 21 April, starting at 14:00 UTC (15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST, 10:00 EDT, 07:00 PDT).
If you try to edit or save during these times, you will see an error message. We hope that no edits will be lost during these minutes, but we can't guarantee it. If you see the error message, then please wait until everything is back to normal. Then you should be able to save your edit. But, we recommend that you make a copy of your changes first, just in case.
- Background jobs will be slower and some may be dropped.
Red links might not be updated as quickly as normal. If you create an article that is already linked somewhere else, the link will stay red longer than usual. Some long-running scripts will have to be stopped.
- There will be a code freeze for the week of 18 April.
No non-essential code deployments will take place.
This test was originally planned to take place on March 22. April 19th and 21st are the new dates. You can read the schedule at wikitech.wikimedia.org. They will post any changes on that schedule. There will be more notifications about this. Please share this information with your community. /User:Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 17 de abril de 2016 ás 21:08 (UTC)
Espazo de nomes "Autor:"[editar]
Na Wikisource en inglés, catalán, francés, grego, italiano, portugués, esperanto, holandés, romanés .... teñen un espazo de nomes específico ("Autor:...") para as páxinas dos autores.
Na Wikisource en castelán e alemán, non. Nesas non teñen espazo de nomes "Autor:".
- É boa idea´; se cadra pode dar problemas cando a autoría é descoñecida. --Estevoaei (conversa) 30 de abril de 2016 ás 11:47 (UTC)
- Eu penso que estará ben separar unhas cousas doutras, o espazo principal deste proxecto deben ser os textos fontes, as páxinas de autores ben poden ir nese espazo separado. Non vexo o problema cos textos de autoría descoñecida, eses textos simplemente non estarán ligados cunha páxina de autor, claro que eu non controlo nada deste proxecto, ollo. Saúdos, --Elisardojm (conversa) 1 de maio de 2016 ás 00:22 (UTC)
- Concordo, pero teño que admitir que porque teño fe en vós. Non vexo moito as implicacións dunha cousa ou da contraria :( Non é un proxecto no que eu teña realmente actividade --Xabier Cid (conversa) 2 de maio de 2016 ás 07:10 (UTC)
- Concordo, mentres non sexa moi complicado todo o que sexa un avance é benvido. Como eu acabo de abrir e detectar "Conversa usuaria", sería Autor:/Autora:? Sobreira (conversa) 2 de maio de 2016 ás 10:06 (UTC)
- Ola Sobreira. No caso de "Autor" non hai distinción de xénero, é unha etiqueta xeral que se aplica ó espazo de nomes. Para os usuarios hai unha opción nas preferencias persoais que permite diferenciar entre "Usuario" e "usuaria" se así o marca o/a usuari@ en cuestión, pero é un "amaño", o espazo de nomes en si mesmo segue tendo unha etiqueta única que é "Usuario" e "conversa usuario". ☣Banjo tell me 2 de maio de 2016 ás 11:40 (UTC)
Xa fixeron o cambio, agora xa existe o espazo de nomes "Autor:" coa súa conversa, e "Page:" e "Index" agora son "Páxina" e "Índice", coas súas conversas correspondentes. ☣Banjo tell me 5 de maio de 2016 ás 19:55 (UTC)
Open call for Project Grants[editar]
Por favor, axude a traducir á súa lingua:
- Greetings! The Project Grants program is accepting proposals from July 1st to August 2nd to fund new tools, research, offline outreach (including editathon series, workshops, etc), online organizing (including contests), and other experiments that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers.
- Whether you need a small or large amount of funds, Project Grants can support you and your team’s project development time in addition to project expenses such as materials, travel, and rental space.
- Also accepting candidates to join the Project Grants Committee through July 15.
- With thanks, I JethroBT (WMF) 5 de xullo de 2016 ás 15:25 (UTC)
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 12 de setembro de 2016 ás 16:08 (UTC)
Grants to improve your project[editar]
Por favor, axude a traducir á súa lingua:
Greetings! The Project Grants program is currently accepting proposals for funding. There is just over a week left to submit before the October 11 deadline. If you have ideas for software, offline outreach, research, online community organizing, or other projects that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers, start your proposal today! Please encourage others who have great ideas to apply as well. Support is available if you want help turning your idea into a grant request.
- Submit a grant request
- Get help: In IdeaLab or an upcoming Hangout session
- Learn from examples of completed Individual Engagement Grants or Project and Event Grants
Creative Commons 4.0[editar]
Ola! Escribo en nome da Fundación Wikimedia para convidarvos a comentar sobre a proposta de cambio da licenza CC BY-SA 3.0 pola licenza CC BY-SA 4.0 en todos os proxectos da Wikimedia. A consulta realizarase entre o 5 de outubro e o 8 de novembro de 2016. Esperamos recibir unha morea de puntos de vista e opinións. Por favor, se estades interesados, formade parte da conversa en Meta-Wiki. Joe Sutherland 6 de outubro de 2016 ás 00:18 (UTC)
I apologise that this message is in English. ⧼Centralnotice-shared-help-translate⧽
We are having a problem with attackers taking over wiki accounts with privileged user rights (for example, admins, bureaucrats, oversighters, checkusers). It appears that this may be because of weak or reused passwords.
Community members are working along with members of multiple teams at the Wikimedia Foundation to address this issue.
In the meantime, we ask that everyone takes a look at the passwords they have chosen for their wiki accounts. If you know that you've chosen a weak password, or if you've chosen a password that you are using somewhere else, please change those passwords.
Select strong passwords – eight or more characters long, and containing letters, numbers, and punctuation. Joe Sutherland (Conversa) / MediaWiki message delivery (conversa) 14 de novembro de 2016 ás 00:00 (UTC)
Adding to the above section (Password reset)[editar]
New way to edit wikitext[editar]
James Forrester (Product Manager, Editing department, Wikimedia Foundation) --14 de decembro de 2016 ás 19:31 (UTC)
Review of initial updates on Wikimedia movement strategy process[editar]
Note: Apologies for cross-posting and sending in English. Message is available for translation on Meta-Wiki.
The Wikimedia movement is beginning a movement-wide strategy discussion, a process which will run throughout 2017. For 15 years, Wikimedians have worked together to build the largest free knowledge resource in human history. During this time, we've grown from a small group of editors to a diverse network of editors, developers, affiliates, readers, donors, and partners. Today, we are more than a group of websites. We are a movement rooted in values and a powerful vision: all knowledge for all people. As a movement, we have an opportunity to decide where we go from here.
This movement strategy discussion will focus on the future of our movement: where we want to go together, and what we want to achieve. We hope to design an inclusive process that makes space for everyone: editors, community leaders, affiliates, developers, readers, donors, technology platforms, institutional partners, and people we have yet to reach. There will be multiple ways to participate including on-wiki, in private spaces, and in-person meetings. You are warmly invited to join and make your voice heard.
The immediate goal is to have a strategic direction by Wikimania 2017 to help frame a discussion on how we work together toward that strategic direction.
Regular updates are being sent to the Wikimedia-l mailing list, and posted on Meta-Wiki. Beginning with this message, monthly reviews of these updates will be sent to this page as well. Sign up to receive future announcements and monthly highlights of strategy updates on your user talk page.
Here is a review of the updates that have been sent so far:
- Update 1 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (15 December 2016)
- Introduction to process and information about budget spending resolution to support it
- Update 2 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (23 December 2016)
- Start of search for Lead Architect for movement strategy process
- Update 3 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (8 January 2017)
- Plans for strategy sessions at upcoming Wikimedia Conference 2017
- Update 4 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (11 January 2017)
- Introduction of williamsworks
- Update 5 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (2 February 2017)
- The core movement strategy team, team tracks being developed, introduction of the Community Process Steering Committee, discussions at WikiIndaba conference 2017 and the Wikimedia movement affiliates executive directors gathering in Switzerland
- Update 6 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (10 February 2017)
- Tracks A & B process prototypes and providing feedback, updates on development of all four Tracks
More information about the movement strategy is available on the Meta-Wiki 2017 Wikimedia movement strategy portal.
Overview #2 of updates on Wikimedia movement strategy process[editar]
Note: Apologies for cross-posting and sending in English. This message is available for translation on Meta-Wiki.
As we mentioned last month, the Wikimedia movement is beginning a movement-wide strategy discussion, a process which will run throughout 2017. This movement strategy discussion will focus on the future of our movement: where we want to go together, and what we want to achieve.
Regular updates are being sent to the Wikimedia-l mailing list, and posted on Meta-Wiki. Each month, we are sending overviews of these updates to this page as well. Sign up to receive future announcements and monthly highlights of strategy updates on your user talk page.
Here is a overview of the updates that have been sent since our message last month:
- Update 7 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (16 February 2017)
- Development of documentation for Tracks A & B
- Update 8 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (24 February 2017)
- Introduction of Track Leads for all four audience tracks
- Update 9 on Wikimedia movement strategy process (2 March 2017)
- Seeking feedback on documents being used to help facilitate upcoming community discussions
More information about the movement strategy is available on the Meta-Wiki 2017 Wikimedia movement strategy portal.
We invite you to join the movement strategy conversation (now through April 15)[editar]
18 de marzo de 2017 ás 05:10 (UTC)
Please accept our apologies for cross-posting this message. This message is available for translation on Meta-Wiki.
On behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee, I am pleased to announce that self-nominations are being accepted for the 2017 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees Elections.
The Board of Trustees (Board) is the decision-making body that is ultimately responsible for the long-term sustainability of the Wikimedia Foundation, so we value wide input into its selection. More information about this role can be found on Meta-Wiki. Please read the letter from the Board of Trustees calling for candidates.
The candidacy submission phase will last from April 7 (00:00 UTC) to April 20 (23:59 UTC).
We will also be accepting questions to ask the candidates from April 7 to April 20. You can submit your questions on Meta-Wiki.
Once the questions submission period has ended on April 20, the Elections Committee will then collate the questions for the candidates to respond to beginning on April 21.
The goal of this process is to fill the three community-selected seats on the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees. The election results will be used by the Board itself to select its new members.
The full schedule for the Board elections is as follows. All dates are inclusive, that is, from the beginning of the first day (UTC) to the end of the last.
- April 7 (00:00 UTC) – April 20 (23:59 UTC) – Board nominations
- April 7 – April 20 – Board candidates questions submission period
- April 21 – April 30 – Board candidates answer questions
- May 1 – May 14 – Board voting period
- May 15–19 – Board vote checking
- May 20 – Board result announcement goal
In addition to the Board elections, we will also soon be holding elections for the following roles:
- Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC)
- There are five positions being filled. More information about this election will be available on Meta-Wiki.
- Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson (Ombuds)
- One position is being filled. More information about this election will be available on Meta-Wiki.
Please note that this year the Board of Trustees elections will be held before the FDC and Ombuds elections. Candidates who are not elected to the Board are explicitly permitted and encouraged to submit themselves as candidates to the FDC or Ombuds positions after the results of the Board elections are announced.
More information on this year's elections can be found on Meta-Wiki. Any questions related to the election can be posted on the election talk page on Meta-Wiki, or sent to the election committee's mailing list, board-electionswikimedia.org.MediaWiki message delivery on behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee, 7 de abril de 2017 ás 03:37 (UTC) • Por favor, axude a traducir á súa lingua • Get help
Read-only mode for 20 to 30 minutes on 19 April and 3 May[editar]
3 de maio de 2017 ás 19:14 (UTC)
Beta Feature Two Column Edit Conflict View[editar]
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 8 de maio de 2017 ás 14:41 (UTC)
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 16 de maio de 2017 ás 14:44 (UTC)
16 de maio de 2017 ás 21:09 (UTC)
23 de maio de 2017 ás 21:05 (UTC)
Improved search in deleted pages archive[editar]
Por favor, axude a traducir á súa lingua
During Wikimedia Hackathon 2016, the Discovery team worked on one of the items on the 2015 community wishlist, namely enabling searching the archive of deleted pages. This feature is now ready for production deployment, and will be enabled on all wikis, except Wikidata.
Right now, the feature is behind a feature flag - to use it on your wiki, please go to the
Special:Undelete page, and add
&fuzzy=1 to the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=1. Then search for the pages you're interested in. There should be more results than before, due to using ElasticSearch indexing (via the CirrusSearch extension).
We plan to enable this improved search by default on all wikis soon (around August 1, 2017). If you have any objections to this - please raise them with the Discovery team via email or on this announcement's discussion page. Like most Mediawiki configuration parameters, the functionality can be configured per wiki.
Once the improved search becomes the default, you can still access the old mode using
&fuzzy=0 in the URL, like this: https://test.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3AUndelete&fuzzy=0
Please note that since Special:Undelete is an admin-only feature, this search capability is also only accessible to wiki admins.
Changes to the global ban policy[editar]
New print to pdf feature for mobile web readers[editar]
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 7 de maio de 2018 ás 14:53 (UTC)
Update on page issues on mobile web[editar]
Bot rights for User:Wikisource-bot[editar]
Hi. With the requirement to fix the page categorisation as notified at phab:T198470, I would like to propose to the community to have our bot run through and address the problem with the solution identified. The bot has been used to resolve issue previously on the Wikisources.
- @Agremon your decision? Ankry (conversa) 8 de agosto de 2018 ás 05:50 (UTC)
Addition of glWS to global bots[editar]
Above I have added a bot request, as this wiki is not within the global bot project, per list m:Special:WikiSets/2. Would the community consider opting in to the global bots, so that when we have Wikisource-wide fixes for mw:Extension:ProofreadPage that is possible to organise the bots to do the jobs within Phabricator, and simply get the fix in place. Billinghurst (conversa) 7 de xullo de 2018 ás 09:06 (UTC)
Global preferences are available[editar]
10 de xullo de 2018 ás 19:19 (UTC)
Consultation on the creation of a separate user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS[editar]
New user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS[editar]
New user group for editing sitewide CSS / JS[editar]
Editing of sitewide CSS/JS is only possible for interface administrators from now[editar]
(Por favor, axude a traducir á súa lingua)
as announced previously, permission handling for CSS/JS pages has changed: only members of the
interface-admin (Administradores da interface) group, and a few highly privileged global groups such as stewards, can edit CSS/JS pages that they do not own (that is, any page ending with .css or .js that is either in the MediaWiki: namespace or is another user's user subpage). This is done to improve the security of readers and editors of Wikimedia projects. More information is available at Creation of separate user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS. If you encounter any unexpected problems, please contact me or file a bug.
Read-only mode for up to an hour on 12 September and 10 October[editar]
6 de setembro de 2018 ás 13:33 (UTC)
The GFDL license on Commons[editar]
20 de setembro de 2018 ás 18:11 (UTC)
Words hyphenated across pages in Wikisource are now joined[editar]
The ProofreadPage extension can now join together a word that is split between a page and the next.
In the past, when a page was ending with "concat-" and the next page was beginning with "enation", the resulting transclusion would have been "concat- enation", and a special template like d:Q15630535 had to be used to obtain the word "concatenation".
Now the default behavior has changed: the hyphen at the end of a page is suppressed and in this case no space is inserted, so the result of the transclusion will be: "concatenation", without the need of a template. The "joiner" character is defined by default as "-" (the regular hyphen), but it is possible to change this. A template may still be needed to deal with particular cases when the hyphen needs to be preserved.
Please share this information with your community.